A recent Rako lighting installation in London.
This Rako lighting installation consisted of 2 Rako certified and NICEIC approved installers to attend the property to install a Rako hard wired, smart dimming system. The engineers wall mounted the equipment in the agreed locations and terminated all Cat 5 cables and lighting 230v cables into Rak 8 dimming panels. All 49 Rako switches were installed and terminated with Cat 5 cables in positions as per achitectures drawings.
This particular job also consisted of;
- Installing an 8 channel modular dimming RAK motherboard - 8 individual channel “slots” allow complete flexibility of controlled load and is stackable with other RAK8 units.
- Installing a wired-system connection unit for use with RAK4 and RAK8 system, complete with power supply for Rako wired WCM panels and WSR controllers - Up to 8 x RAK4 or 4 x RAK8 units can be connected (32 channels).
- Adding a trailing edge 400W RAK8 control card dimmer - Ideal for halogen and mains dimmable LED lighting loads. Quiet dimming and built-in short circuit protection.
- A wired ethernet HUB for interfacing with Rako wired and wireless system components - Desktop design or wall mountable with bracket included. Includes a 365 day calendar for automated scene scheduling, holiday simulation modes, macros/sequences, conditional mapping and other advanced functions.
- A 7-button lighting 4 scene off + raise lower control module. Blue LED indicators with day night etching, complete with CAT5 data connector.
- A 10-button lighting 7 scene including off + raise lower control module. Blue LED indicators with day night etching, complete with CAT5 data connector.
- FocusSB Chocolate Bronze screwless Cover Plate Kit for WCM wired control modules - Single Gang.
- Commissioning and RAKO bridge and link set up for IP access.